In the scope of its media activities, fifty-five is hiring an SEA Team Lead. Working under the agency’s Trading Desk Director and leading a team of Account Managers handling for operational activities, you will be responsible for adopting and developing new best practices to optimise account portfolios. You may be asked to participate on pitches and provide expert advice to clients. Working directly with Google, you will work with the Trading Desk Director to prioritise betas and new features for your account portfolio.
You will need to be curious about business and technical topics, and be able to live on the cutting edge of a constantly evolving ecosystem. You will be responsible for sharing your knowledge with the rest of the agency and evangelising SEA practices to fifty-five’s clients.
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
Skills and experience
- 4-6 years experience (Generalist media agencies, with an SEA role; Specialist SEA media agencies)
- Strong familiarity with bid management tools (Doubleclick Search, Marin Software, etc.)
- Experience with DCM (formerly DFA) and DBM (formerly Invite Media) is a bonus
- Team management experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to work in an international team, in fluent English
- Excellent communication and people skills