Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Two years ago, we started a new digital data strategy practice to support our clients (corporate or private equity funds) in their digital transformation. We had the opportunity to help prestigious clients on their digital issues and we now need to recruit a Digital Data Strategy Consultant.
Within the consulting team based in Paris, you will actively take part in delivering all type of fifty-five's strategy missions to multiple clients, during projects covering topics such as organization, data strategy, or digital due diligences.
You will report to a Consulting Manager and will work closely with 55 experts and directors. As a Digital Data Strategy Consultant, you will collaborate with all our teams to develop fifty-five's strategy offer, both in terms of marketing and operational delivery.Depending on the project, you will contribute in different ways, and need to provide the expected deliverables.
Examples of projects include
- Defining a data strategy roadmap
- Conducting a digital due diligence on e.g. an adtech or e-commerce player
- Supporting a top executive in the definition of its digital plan
- Contributing to the development of 55's strategy practice by being involved on pitches, proposals and key events
- Participating in knowledge sharing and development
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering from top-tier university
- At least 1-2 years' experience in strategy consulting
- A previous experience in digital in a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of the Office suite
- Fluent English
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative problem-solving and structured thinking skills
- Ability to work proactively with an energetic, “can do” attitude
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong interest in web and media technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit