Part of You & Mr Jones, the world’s first brandtech group, fifty-five is a data company helping brands collect, analyse and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, the data company was named by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
Within the consulting team based in London, you will take part in delivering fifty-five's data-led missions to multiple clients. You will assist the consulting team in performing analysis, project management and consulting tasks. You will get exposure to missions relating to data collection, customer acquisition, onsite conversion optimisation, media-mix optimisation and digital business consulting. During your internship you will develop a customer-centred approach to marketing using the systematic and methodical use of data to support decisions.
Please note that we are not able to sponsor visa, so you must have the right to work in UK.
As a digital Analytics Consultant Intern, your typical role and deliverables can include:
- Use of analytics tools to analyse site and digital media performance
- Usability audits of websites and apps
- Running multivariate or A/B tests
- Ecommerce sales optimisation and business modelling
- Preparation of case studies based on previous projects to assist marketing and business development
Education & Experience
- Master's degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication, oral, written and data visualisation
- Understanding of digital business models
- Strong analytical skills
- Good entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Strong working knowledge of Office and Google for Work
- Strong interest in new technologies and the digital industry